Fokus: Exhibition Program or Archive
Duration: 12 weeks, 4 days per week, Tue–Fri from 10am–6pm
Salary: 300 EUR per month
Starting January 2023, Kunstverein München e.V. is looking for open-minded and motivated interns who are interested in contemporary art and the work processes in an art association. Kunstverein München will celebrate its 200 year jubilee next year, which will make this the perfect time for an exciting internship. Openness and commitment are required, as well as the enjoyment of working in a team and taking on tasks independently.
Areas of responsibility
- participation with exhibition preparation and organization
- support with the realization of events
- artists support
- support with press and public relations
- assistance with administration, members support, database maintenance
- research and archive activities
- knowledge of the common Office programs (Mac OS X, MS Office, Excel) is desired
- independent, flexible, and precise work
- fluent in the German and English language (spoken and written)
- open, communicative personality
- compulsory internship, internship during studies, or internship intended for professional orientation
For more information or to submit your application, please contact Pia Horras, e email@example.com, t +49 89 200 011 33.
We are looking forward to your application!